According to Fact.MR, the worldwide network access control market will be worth US$ 15.37 billion by the end of the forecast period of 2022-2032, with a value CAGR of more than 22%. Key industry sectors' heavy reliance on virtual platforms and the resulting exposure to cybersecurity attacks have increased adoption in recent years.
The network access control market experienced phenomenal growth between 2017 and 2021, registering a CAGR of 19%. Prospects increased during the COVID-19 epidemic as the number of organisations attempting to use corporate and personal data for malevolent reasons grew significantly. This resulted from people spending more time online after strict lockdowns, which increased the amount of time they spent there.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4061
Network Access Control Market Size (2022)
US$ 2.1 Bn
Sales Forecast for Network Access Control (2032)
US$ 15.37 Bn
Global Market Growth Rate (2022 to 2032)
The proliferation of new security solutions for protecting data from harmful attacks is approaching and is anticipated to take place on a number of fronts as a result of the technological parade. Network access control (NAC) has advanced significantly over the years, and a number of top businesses have developed solutions to support this development.
Important Conclusions from the Market Study
· By the end of 2022, the global network access control market is expected to reach US$ 2 Bn.
· The US is expected to be an attractive market for network access control, with a 45% market share.
· From 2022 to 2032, China will have a 55% market share, making it the most important country.
· Cloud-based network access control software will grow by deployment at a CAGR of 15%.
· Applications for 3 out of 5 network access control software are widespread in the IT and telecom industries.
How appealing is the American market for network access control?
With an increasing number of large and small & middle-sized businesses, the U.S. market will continue to be the most attractive market for network access control. The region continues to be one of the early adopters of endpoint devices, with smartphones, laptops, and tablets being some of the more notable examples. This helped establish the groundwork for the region's continued adoption of network access control solutions.
As more businesses become aware of the advantages of network access control with regard to business operations, the US continues to be in the forefront of the global demand for NAC, according to Fact.MR. The expected revenue share for the US market is 45%.
Request More Information about Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4061
Product innovation and strategic mergers and acquisitions have transformed the competitive environment of the network access control market. Several well-known producers of network access control include Auconet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CommScope Inc., CyberCyte, Extreme Networks Inc., Forescout Technologies Inc., and Fortinet Inc.
· Portnox declared the availability of their Zero-Trust Remote Access-as-a-Service solution in March 2020. The new cloud-delivered solution, which is specifically designed to be layered on workplace VPNs or virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), increases the security of remote access through VPN or VDI. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the new solution assisted the business in boosting remote access security for scaled-up remote users.
· The Cybersecurity Classroom Training Program, Canada's most comprehensive cybersecurity education programme for high school students, was unveiled by Cisco Canada and STEM Fellowship in November 2021. (CCTP). The CCTP gives early exposure to the different tools, technologies, and career routes accessible in the IT and digital industries, addressing the growing demand for cybersecurity awareness and education.
Key Companies Profiled
· Auconet Inc.
· Cisco Systems Inc.
· CommScope Inc.
· Extreme Networks Inc.
· Forescout Technologies Inc.,
· Fortinet Inc.
· Genians Inc.
· Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE)
· IS Decisions
· Juniper Networks Inc.
· Macmon Secure Gmb
· OPSWAT Inc.
· Portnox (Access Layers Ltd.)
· Pulse Secure
· Solarwinds Inc.
· Trustwave (Singtel)
· Venustech Group Inc.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4061
Key Market Segments in Network Access Control Industry Research
- Component Type
- Network Access Control Hardware
- Network Access Control Software
- Network Access Control Services
- Deployment Type
- On-Premises Network Access Control
- Cloud-based Network Access Control
- Buyer Type
- Network Access Control for Large Enterprises
- Network Access Control for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Network Access Control for Banking and Financial Services
- Network Access Control for Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Network Access Control for Government
- Network Access Control for Education
- Network Access Control for IT & Telecom
- Network Access Control for Other Verticals
Network Access Control Market, Global Network Access Control Market, Network Access Control Demand, Network Access Control Hardware Demand, Network Access Control Software Market, Network Access Control Services Market, On-Premises Network Access Control Cheap Press Release Distribution Services, Affordable Press Release Services, Affordable Press Release Website, Free Press Release Site, Free Press Release